We create software that puts people first. Our aim is to build some of the world’s most used digital products.
We help companies create quality apps, products, and services. Since 1999, we've helped everyone from small startups to some of the region’s largest companies build products that are intelligent, attractive, and user-friendly.
We’re a diverse team focused on design, technology, and strategy that can take a product idea from start to finish. From a simple sketch, to a prototype, to the product launch, we can effectively get it out in the real world to begin testing, measuring, and refining.
If software can improve the way you do business, we’re the people to talk to. Our clients have come to us in various stages of the product life-cycle. Whether we’re starting from scratch on a new idea or updating and maintaining an existing platform, we’re well-suited to tackle any challenge.
- Visual Design (web apps, mobile apps, responsive websites)
- User Experience (IA, prototyping, and testing)
- Development (front and back-end web development, database design and development, iOS and Android mobile dev)
- Strategy (research, planning, consultation)
If you strive to produce great work, explore your creativity, and challenge yourself to improve every day, then factor[e] might be the place for you.
We are always looking for talented individuals to join our growing team. Our typical openings are in design, software development, marketing communications, and business development. Please drop us a line if you’re interested in working here, and include a link to your resume, portfolio, or personal website.
Joining our team has its perks.
- 35-hour work week
- 3 weeks vacation
- All the Detour Coffee you can drink
- Casual atmosphere with music often filling the office
- Cake & Loaf cinnamon buns
- Snack table
- Friday afternoon beers
- Located right downtown Hamilton on King William St. and close to restaurants, shops, and parks.